If you have identified a bug in the Apache HTTP Server, please fill out a problem report form and submit it. Before you do that, though, make sure you have done all of the following:
1. Verified that the bug exists in the most recent version of Apache.
2. Followed the instructions in the INSTALL file correctly
3. Tried compiling with only the distributed set of modules and with no other patches (so that we can make sure it's an Apache bug and not a bug in a module or patch provided by someone else). It is frustrating to take time and effort to track down a problem only to figure out that it is caused by a broken third party module.
4. Looked at the error log. Please include any related messages in your report, or state that there are none.
5. Checked the FAQ.
6. Searched the bug report database. When you are doing this, you should be sure to search closed problem reports in addition to open ones. The search form on the main bugzilla page by default applies only to open reports; to search all bug reports, begin the search with the keyword "ALL". For example, the following search will find all reported proxy bugs in Apache 2.0: "ALL httpd-2.0 mod_proxy". Some helpful queries.